Venturer Marketed by Josh Black colour 10.1 inch 2 in one Laptop 2 GB RAM, 32 GB Storage with one year replacment warranty

12,999.00 (as of October 5, 2017, 11:13 pm)

The manufacturer of Venturer is the third largest supplier in detachable tablets and ranks number 4 for slate tablets.
The operating system is genuine microsoft window 10 for lifetime use and pre installed MS Office.
The chip is intel Quad core: Processor – Intel Atom ( up to 1.83 GHz ) :Screen:10.1″ 1280 x 800 Pixels: Storage 32 GB : Memory 2 GB RAM: HDMI: Camera 2mp Front & Rear : Battery 5000 MAH Lasts up to 8 Hours:Weight: 603g excluded keyboard,1084g with keyboard (Approx.)

Buy product

Description

VENTURER – The History Established within the year 1968, Alco has found and kept its place on HKSE since 1992. It’s in 2015 that the industry veteran Alco Pvt. Ltd. came to develop Venturer as a brand. Venturer was once launched underneath RCA brands in america market and underneath Alco holding Pvt. Ltd in the remainder of the arena. After gaining all over the world recognition, Venturer is debuting now within the Indian market by way of Josh, a longtime player available in the market with its headquarter in New Delhi, India. Achievements & Figures Upon research of consumer response over social media the effects stated that Alco has received 83% certain feedback with a scope to work on the remainder of the 17%. As per IDC records Alco is currently the arena’s no. 3 provider for Detachable Tablets and no. 4 for Slate Tablets. At the moment Alco manufactures more Tablets than big players available in the market like Lenovo, Quanta and so forth. In Would possibly 2016, Day-to-day Replicate, a number one Day-to-day decided on Venturer among Best 10 absolute best low-cost laptops.
The manufacturer of Venturer is the third largest provider in detachable tablets and ranks number 4 for slate tablets.
The operating system is genuine microsoft window 10 for lifetime use and pre installed MS Workplace.
The chip is intel Quad core: Processor – Intel Atom ( as much as 1.83 GHz ) :Screen:10.1″ 1280 x 800 Pixels: Storage 32 GB : Memory 2 GB RAM: HDMI: Camera 2mp Front & Rear : Battery 5000 MAH Lasts as much as 8 Hours:Weight: 603g excluded keyboard,1084g with keyboard (Approx.)
Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0:Detachable Keyboard: Trackpad, Angle Adjustable:Sensor: G-Sensor:Audio: Speakers, Microphone:Powersupply: INPUT: one hundred-240V:MultiCard Slot: MicroSD card slot
We do not repair, We do not troubleshoot, We do not philosopher around, We merely replace it!!

Additional information

Binding

Brand

EAN

EANList

HardwarePlatform

ItemDimensions

Label

Manufacturer

Model

MPN

OperatingSystem

PackageDimensions

PackageQuantity

PartNumber

ProductGroup

ProductTypeName

Publisher

Size

Studio

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Venturer Marketed by Josh Black colour 10.1 inch 2 in one Laptop 2 GB RAM, 32 GB Storage with one year replacment warranty”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *